Information about LION KOREA headquarters and overseas branches
Our production line creates life value with advanced technology and
always prioritizes workers’ safety.
- Quality Circle’s Activities
- Aside from basic production tasks, small groups perform voluntary activities to achieve higher goals in every area such as production, quality, efficiency, safety and environment.
- 6-Sigma Activities
- Quality-improving activities to learn and apply professional quality analysis and solutions and produce products of higher quality.
- Consultative Body for Quality Improvement
- We regularly run a consultative body not only within our group but also with our partner companies. The consultation results are immediately reflected in our products to improve quality.
- Total Productive Maintenance
- All-participating maintenance activities; with the goal of the maximum use of facilities and zero-breakdowns, there are autonomous maintenance, planned maintenance conducted in an appropriate cycle; quality maintenance; as well as maintenance for environment, safety, etc.
- 3 Requirement 6S1E Activities
- We have created a set of rules about 3 basic requirements for production (authentic products, fixed quantity, proper location) in accordance with our factory environment and carry out supervision personally.
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- With the goal to achieve quality assurance to the level recommended for food and drug products, we set and enact rules which must be met during the entire process from the warehousing of raw materials to delivery.
LION’s advanced technologies
- Corrosion Loop
- Activities to detect and prevent the degradation of equipment; we apply LION’s expertise to support the maintenance of our equipment.
- Test Run
- We perform a test run to check the current operational status and apply the test results to the improvement of security, quality and environment, lower costs, and technological improvement of the LION group (Japan, Korea, Thailand and Malaysia).
- Regular Technology Exchange
- We conduct regular exchanges of LION’s advanced technology in each division – effective packaging, packaging material development, equipment maintenance and management, energy saving – and apply them to the plant.
Production Division Information
23, Seohae-daero 140beon-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon
Hongikjawon (35-515) stop
13, 14, 46
Last exit of First Gyeongin ExpresswayTurn Left passing Inha University HospitalTurn Left after 500 meters from Lotte MartLION KOREA
Last exit of Second Gyeongin Expressway(second intersection) Turn LeftTurn Left after 500 meters from Lotte MartLION KOREA